Labels

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Nichido Moisturizing Makeup Remover Review


This is my first makeup remover so I have nothing to compare it to. This is Nichido Moisturizing Makeup Remover.
I chose this because, it was the cheapest makeup remover that I can find at watsons that time. It has a very attractive turquoise color bottle.



PRICE:

I bought it at watsons for 198 pesos. It contains 100 ml of product


PACKAGING:

Back

It comes in a clear plastic bottle. I love the color because it is very cool to the eyes.

FORMULA:

  • It is a clear oil that dissolves makeup. It can dissolve waterproof makeup(oil based products)
  • Skin feels moisturized after washing off excess oil/product.
  • Mild. Did not break me out.
  • No Scent

PERFORMANCE:

Directions:


  1.  Use a cotton ball to place the oil onto the face to dissolve the makeup. 
  2.  Wipe your face with the cotton to remove all the makeup. 
  3.  Rinse it with water to remove the oily residue.  

I've Swatched concealers, lip pencil, mascara, highlighter, blush, lipstick, eyebrow pen and liquid makeup onto my arm.

After Using the Makeup remover.
No reside of makeup left


I also used this to remove my waterproof mascara in my Maybelline Hypercurl Mascara Review. You can still see the oil under my eyes because I haven't rinsed it yet.

FINAL VERDICT:

It removes makeup well(even waterproof makeup) and it moisturizes the face. My only downside is that you have to wash your face after because, I am too lazy to do that.

Overall I give this 4.5 out of 5


No comments:

Post a Comment

Or just say "Hi" ! :D