Labels

Monday, June 27, 2016

Sassy Colors Creamy Matte Lip Color Review

This super colorful box is from sassy colors. It is a creamy matte lip color with vitamins A and E.
Wild and Colorful box

PRICE:

I got this for 165 pesos at my local department store. Very affordable.


PACKAGING:

The lipstick tube is a a sleek, white, plastic tube with silver plated accents. Very cute and modern.
The box is really colorful and cute while the tube of lipstick, itself, is very plain and simple.

FORMULA:

I got the shade Chocolate Sunflower
Has a strong waxy scent

Very smooth and creamy.
Does not leave the lips dry and does not emphasize the lines and dryness 

  • The formula is what it claims to be. . . Creamy Matte. It is not super dry but it is also not super reflective. This is great for people with dry lips who want matte colors. 
  • It also has a strong waxy scent
  • Another downside was the color. I was not able to swatch it when purchasing and the color was off  and too light for me.


LONGEVITY:

It transfers easily. Full color payoff only lasted up to two hours.

A lot of the product transferred to my hand

FINAL VERDICT:

I like the formula because it is creamy matte but the color is a bit off for me. I suggest getting a swatch first to make sure that the color suits you well.

Overall I give this 2.5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Or just say "Hi" ! :D