Labels

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

OMG One Dip Instant Nail Lacquer Remover Review

When I first saw this at an OMG stall, I literally said "OMG" hahaha. I was blown away by the concept of just dipping your fingers to remove nail polish probably because I am super lazy. 


PRICE:

I bought this at an OMG stand at my local bazaar for 50 pesos. (I don't know if this is the actual price or if it was on sale)

CLAIMS:


  • 0% drying
  • 0% acetone
  • 0% smearing.
  • safe
  • No more cotton and acetone
  • Faster than acetone-based formula

HOW TO USE:

Simply dip each finger into the pot, and twist into the pre-soaked sponge


There is a sponge soaked in solution inside.


You push each finger inside and twist the bottle to soak the nail in solution and rub the dissolved nail polish onto the sponge.




PERFORMANCE:

BEFORE
I painted my nails with different brands (Sassy colors, Rain, Chic)
and different colors to see if it affects the process differently

AFTER
After using the product. No white residue and left my nails clean and dry.
It removes light colors easily. no trace of nail polish was left on my nails.
It took me only five to six twist of the bottle to fully remove the nail polish.
As for darker colors, there is a little bit left on the sides of my nails. (Hard to reach areas)
What i suggest you do, is get the nail thoroughly soaked in the solution first, wait a few second for the product to dissolve it, then twist making sure you get all parts of your nails rubbed against the sponge.

PROS:

  • No white residue after removal
  • fast
  • easy to use
  • removes nail polish instantly
  • No messy and dirty cotton balls
  • lasts long. Its is resealable so you can use it again and again
  • Fun to use

CONS:

  • You have to create your own technique in getting the sides of the nails thoroughly clean.
  • Very bulky. It is not travel sized
  • strong chemical scent

FINAL VERDICT:

This is a good product because it is faster and easier to remove the nail polish and this does not leave any white residue on the nails. My tip is to find  a technique to get those hard to reach ares. Try it out and see how it will work for you.

Overall I rate this 4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Or just say "Hi" ! :D