Labels

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Fashion 21 Auto Eyebrow Pen Review

I never was a fan of using warm browns for my eyebrows(red tint). I prefer dark ash brown because I feel that it is more natural looking. So, when I saw this ashy toned eyebrow product, I had to try it out.

Fashion 21 Auto Eyebrow Pen
Shade: Greyish Brown


PRICE:

I bought it for 85 pesos at my local department store. It contains .25 grams of product.


PACKAGING:

I like that it is a twist pen because, I don't need to sharpen it again and again.


FORMULATION:

  • The shade 'Greyish Brown' is super ash toned. It has no hint of any red or warm brown whatsoever which is what I am looking for.
  • It is not waxy and the product is super dry. It is similar to a dry lip pencil.
  • Very light pigmentation. You have to pass the brow multiple times to get some color
  • Patchy 

I got the shade Greyish brown. It is definitely grayish. No hint of red or warmth.

The swatch is really patchy because the formula is dry

PERFORMANCE:

It gives a very natural look because it has very little pigmentation.

People starting with makeup may appreciate this because you won't get a harsh line and you'll get a natural look. You cannot achieve a well defined and filled in brows with this because the pigmentation is not good.

I wear this all day. and usually, after 10 hours, the product is still there but it is not as pigmented when freshly applied.


No harsh line
Natural looking brows.

FINAL VERDICT:

I like this because it has no reddish tint. This is perfect for beginners and those who want a natural, no makeup look. 
This is not for people who wants a well defined brow because it has very little pigmentation

Overall I give this 4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Or just say "Hi" ! :D