Labels

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

LOL Bronzing Powder Review

Bronzing Powders are commonly used to warm up the face and to give depth and shadows for a more natural look. I saw this bronzer at an LOL Stand and bought it so that I can give it a try.





PRICE:

I bought it at Watsons for 299 pesos. It has 8 grams

FORMULA AND PACKAGING:

The Packaging looks good. You can see a lot of the product from the outside and the compact is simple. It comes in a plastic compact form. 

The powder is not fully pressed because after dropping it once on the floor, this happened. . . .
the powder cracked easily.
The powder  is really matte, smooth, and fime.
I got the shade 02 Brown Sugar which is a matte warm brown.
It has a very orange tint. It is quite intimidating to put on.

PERFORMANCE:

  • It has only three shades
  • The shade I got is very pigmented and very orange. 
  • It looks very intimidating to use because it is too orange
  • Has a matte finish
  • The powder is fine and smooth
A swatch shows how pigmented this product is
It looks okay when properly blended but it's still too orange for my liking.

FINAL VERDICT:

I am not fond of using this as bronzer because it is too orange. I sometimes use it as blush and light contour. 
It is very pigmented . You just have to control the amount because too much will make you look too orange and unnatural. This Shade will look better on people with warm undertones.

Overall, i rate  this Bronzing Powder 3 out of  5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Or just say "Hi" ! :D