Labels

Monday, June 13, 2016

QUIX FX NO-SHINE MATTIFIER Review

Hello there! This review will be on Quick fx no shine mattifier. This is branded as one of the cheapest primers out there in the market. 

I read so many good reviews about this product so I want to put it to the test.

I have combination skin and i usually oil up around the nose and forehead area.



​PRICE:

I bought it at Watsons for 89 pesos.

CLAIMS:



PACKAGING:

I love how this sachet comes with a resealable cap because, it's not messy and it's very travel friendly.



​APPLICATION:

This comes in a gel like form similar to Maybelline Pore Eraser. It has a velvety feel and it makes your skin matte, super soft, and smooth to the touch upon application.



LONGEVITY:

I applied the Quick FX no shine mattifier on the right side of my face (Left side of the photo) and used a tinted moisturizer all over the face. Makeup holds well on top of the product. 

Both sides are still matte after 1 hr of application.

AFTER 5 HOURS...

With Quick FX    VS    Without Quick FX
The side with Quick fx is a bit oily but there is no visible shine unlike the right side of the photo(without Quick fx). 

With      VS     Without
After 5 hours
Almost same amount of oil was taken from both sides of the face. Oil control only lasted up to 4 hours

As for controlling oil, it did made my skin oil up less which is okay but, honestly, i was expecting to still be matte after five hours. haha

AFTER 8 HOURS...

Makeup on the face (especially forehead) is entirely gone. The concealer, blush and eye shadow is still there. I am definitely oily on both sides of my face. By this time, the effect of the quick fx is gone. 


FINAL VERDICT:

  • Its good at controlling oil for 2-4 hours max especially if you sweat a lot and has oily skin.
  • As primer, makeup did last longer but the full effect will only last for 4-5 hours.
  • I tried it over makeup but, instead of making me matte and erase my pores, it just moved my tinted moisturizer around making the area cakey.

My makeup did last a bit longer and my skin oiled up less so I would still use it daily. It did not live up to my expectation to make my face matte all day. I would suggest giving it try yourself to see the effect with your skin type.
Overall, it is an okay product and I would rate this product 4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Or just say "Hi" ! :D