Labels

Monday, July 11, 2016

Megan Deep Cleansing Nose Pore Strips with Volcanic Ash Extract Review

"Megan Deep Cleansing Nose Pore Strips with Volcanic Ash Extract is rich with an active mineral that is 
ideal for removing dirt and absorbing whiteheads leaving your skin free from impurities and feel refreshed."


PRICE:

This is 49 pesos at my local department store. You get 4 nose strips which isn't bad.


PACKAGING:


This comes in a flat envelope and each of the nose strip is wrapped individually in a foil pack inside.

APPLICATION:

I just did what the directions told me to do. I wet my nose (dripping wet) then applied the nose strip. I pressed it firmly to ensure that the strip sticks to all parts of my nose. 

Freshly applied
Size of the nose pack fits my nose. It did not reach my cheek area
Has a charcoal-ish like scent.

Make sure you press it firmly on all parts of your nose
When the product is dissolved by water, you get a black residue. After I removed the nose pack, I just wiped the black residue with water.
Wait for 10-15 minutes. . . then pull the strip off.

As usual, pulling the nose strip was very painful. It also ripped my fine hairs.




Below, I posted some of the after pics and what the nose strip got.

Don't scroll down if you don't want to see.



RESULT:

I tried to get a clear shot of what it got.

It got most of my whiteheads. The is still some left on my skin but it is very minimal.

I am not sure if it can get blackheads because I don't have noticeable blackheads to compare it.


The tiny white things you see are the whiteheads pulled from my nose

Close up of the left side
Left side (Zoomed in)



Close up of the right side

Right side (Zoomed in)
If you zoom in a little bit, You can see that it also pulled my nose hair. (Very painful)


FINAL VERDICT:

I do not have extra large whiteheads so, you can't really see how much did the strip pulled out. But, I am really impressed with the result. 

I've tried a few brands(watsons, glamworks,iwhite), but most of them only pulled whiteheads on the sides of my nose.  Compared to other nose strips, this one pulled the most whiteheads off my nose.

Overall I give this 5 out of 5


No comments:

Post a Comment

Or just say "Hi" ! :D