Labels

Thursday, April 14, 2016

GATSBY Oil Clear Sheet Review


I found out about this product from watching youtubers who recommended this oil blotting sheet for oily skin. I was mostly intrigued by the color of this blotting sheet because it is gray but, it turns into shiny black once oil is absorbed.

PRICE:

 It costs Php 105 at watsons. Quite pricey for 70 pieces of blotting sheets. 

PACKAGING:

It comes in a black and white cardboard box thing. Very minimal design. All the information about the product is written on the plastic cover of the product. 
What I don't like about the packaging (and this goes to all brands of blotting sheets) is that it comes in a cardboard box that is easily destroyed and pressed by the things inside my bag.

SHEETS:

The Sheets are matte and gray

Turns into shiny black when it absorbs  oil
I think the oil control sheets are magic. @@ hahaha! I just love how the gray sheet turns into a shiny black film once it will absorb oil. This product makes me see and feel that all of the oil is removed from my face. 


The quality of the sheets are really good. It is made up of some stretchy material (not paper) that is really durable. You get what you pay for.
See? It's Stretchy. Does not tear easily like paper

CLAIMS:

Remove the oil from deep inside pores instantly



PERFORMANCE:

Photo with flash.
 I just used the blotting sheet. . . No powder. The blotting paper absorbed the oil from my face and made it matte. 
I cut each sheet in half so that i could really get the most out of each sheet. Usually half of one sheet is enough for my whole face.


FINAL VERDICT:

I really love the quality of this product. People with oily skin should definitely invest in this product and give it a try. Performance wise, It does what its supposed to and I definitely had fun using this because of the color changing magic.

Overall I would rate this product 5 out of  5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Or just say "Hi" ! :D