Labels

Sunday, July 17, 2016

How To: Thick Straight Eyebrows

This is my version of straight eyebrows. I used a very natural color closest to my eyebrow hair for a natural look.

STEP 1:


Choose an eyebrow pencil or an eyeshadow that is the same color as the hairs of your brows.
The pencil should be dry and not waxy to ensure a more natural brow rather than a sharp line. Here, I used my Fashion 21 Auto Eyebrow Pen in Grayish Brown  because this gives a very natural look.

STEP 2:



Brush hairs neatly with a spoolie to see your natural eyebrow shape.

STEP 3:


Instead of going along the arch, draw a straight horizontal line connecting the end of your tail to the middle section of the brows. 


STEP 4:

 Fill in the gaps and the eyebrows. Because I've used a patchy pencil, the eyebrows looks mare natural and the patches of products mimics hairs.


STEP 5:

 Brush with a spoolie to blend the product for a more natural look.


STEP 6:

Finish off with a clear eyebrow gel brushing the middle and front part upwards and brushing the tail a bit downwards to cover the product below the brows.


STEP 7:

Finished!



Straight brows (left) VS Arched brows (right)


This is what the Straight brows look on one of my eyebrows.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Or just say "Hi" ! :D