Labels

Sunday, May 29, 2016

IWhite Whitening Pack Peel off Mask Review


This super cute sachet is a product of IWhite Korea. It is a peel of mask that is supposed to whiten the face.

PRICE:

I bought it for 20 pesos. It has 8ml of product that is good for three to four uses.

PACKAGING:

It is in a sachet. No Resealable cap. You have to be careful in storing this because it will spill.

FORMULA:

When I first used the product, It came in a glue -like consistency but some parts of it was clear (like egg white)

After a few days, the product became thicker and more glue like. The color is now all white.
.
This is what the product looked like after being exposed to air. (after 4 days of exposure)

It is hard to blend because of its thick consistency. Like spreading glue on your face.

PERFORMANCE:

What the mask looks.
Removing the mask should be a satisfying and pampering experience but, it turned out to be hell. The mask pulled on the hairs on my face making the removing process VERY PAINFUL. It wasn't a slight tug, It was really pulling my facial hair. Sadly, I did not enjoy applying and removing it. 

After
Before
The skin brightened up a bit.  No  major difference.

Note: Sorry for the lighting Difference


FINAL VERDICT:

I do not like this mask because it is hard to apply and blend and it is painful to remove. It is not pampering at all. Plus, I don't see any noticeable changes on my skin, just very little brightening of the face. 

I will not buy this product again. If you are hairy like me, do not buy this. you'll end up regretting it. Try their 2 minute miracle mask. That one is a wash off type of mask. (see my IWhite Korea 2 minute miracle review)

Overall I would rate this 1 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Or just say "Hi" ! :D