Labels

Saturday, April 9, 2016

KOCIETY CC and DD Cream Review


I saw this local department store and thought it was really cute so, I bought one. I forgot the price but I think its Php 40 per sachet. It is really affordable.

It is a CC and DD cream that has SPF50. Most of the product information at the back is written in another language. (Thai I think)

ACTIVE(?) INGREDIENTS:


  • Snail Secretion Extract- Firming of the Skin
  • Lakoocha- for UV Protection
  • Glutathione- Whitening
  • Collagen- Anti-Aging

PACKAGING:


It has a resealable cap which is good for traveling. No spills. No messy sachets.


FORMULATION:


It's formulation is watery. It is beige but turns white when blended. Super white. A little goes a long way with this product. I suggest blending a little product at a time to avoid ghost white face. It is hard to blend and is patchy when not properly blended. 


 I just blended A LITTLE amount the product well around half of my face.

It has a matte finish and has zero coverage. Since it is only a CC cream, do not expect any coverage. As you can see, It did brightened up my face and corrected a little of the redness around my nose and evened out my skin tone.

CLAIMS:

  • Moisturizing- It is moisturizing
  • Whitening- I'm not sure if it has a long term effect on the skin but it brightened my face instantly.
  • Anti-aging- I don't have any skin aging concerns as of now so I can't say if it is effective.
  • Pore minimizing- It blurred my pores a little but it did not minimize it.
  • Oil control- I wore it all day and I noticed that I did oil up less compared to using other products plus it dries matte upon application.

FLASH TEST:

Photo with Flash

No white cast if thinly applied and blended well. Can get really patchy during flash photography if not blended well around the face.

AFTER 3 HOURS...

Photo under natural light
The cc cream is still there. my skin tone is still evened out and the redness around my nose is still corrected. There is little oil around the nose area. I usually oil up around the nose but, whenever I use this, I can say that I do oil up less.

AFTER 8 HOURS...

Photo with Flash

CC Cream on the forehead is gone. The redness around the nose is visible and face is really oily. 

FINAL VERDICT:

This is a good CC Cream because it lasts long(5-6 hours maximum) and it corrects and brightens up the face.  The only problem is that it is hard to blend out and you must use a very small amount so that you won't look like a ghost. hahaha

Overall I would rate this 4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Or just say "Hi" ! :D