Labels

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Avon Feelin Fresh 4-in-1 Whitening Quelch Powder Fresh

I've been hearing a lot of people rave about this product. Most of my friends use it and they say that this product is good so wanted to try it out myself. I've had this for almost a year and i still haven't finished one tube. Amazing! 


PROS:

Price: 99 pesos (I think it was on sale). It is very affordable considering how one tube can last for several months up to a year depending on how much you use it. Super Tipid!
  • Formula: It is a non-sticky formula in a cream form that has a mild powdery scent (like baby powder). It dries quickly usually less than a minute depending on how thick the layer I put on.
  • Odor-Free: it's true to its claim that it deodorizes underarms. Even after 15 hours of  using the product, I don't worry about smelly pits and i still feel fresh. Just make sure you put on a decent amount so that it can fully deodorize it. 
  • It is easy to wash off and does not leave a layer of product onto the skin.
  • It did not darken my underarms. I have slight discoloration of my armpits and I've tried other brands that made my armpits worse. This slightly lightened and improved the skin overtime but it's not that drastic. I have been using this for almost a year now and it's better than other brands I've tried.
Comes in a tube with a cream like consistency.
Product dries up well and is non-sticky

CONS:

  • Application: It comes in a squeezable tube. I find the application a hassle because I don't like getting my hands "dirty" when applying deodorant. I would prefer a pray or a roll and go type of deodorant
  • It did not completely stop my underarms from sweating but, whenever i use this deodorant, i do sweat LESS.  It is still okay for me because my main concern is being odor free and not controlling sweat. 

FINAL VERDICT:

This product is more on deodorant than anti-antiperspirant. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who doesn't sweat a lot and is  looking for a mild deodorant that does not darken the underarms.

Overall i rate this product 4.5 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Or just say "Hi" ! :D